Supported Living

The options for our Supported Living service are totally bespoke and based on your individual needs. Please see below some examples of services we currently offer.

Community Support

  • Supporting you at work or a place of learning
  • Finding and visiting local facilities e.g. swimming pools, gyms, libraries or social groups
  • Support to maintain or enhance your life skills
  • Help with domestic tasks such as food preparation
  • Money management
  • Providing companionship encouraging involvement in community life

 

Supported Housing

We work with private landlords and housing associations to provide housing with or without support. This could be an individual flat, house or shared accommodation. Support can range from a few hours per week to 24/7, and is similar to Community Support but includes additional help with home repairs, maintenance and neighbourhood relations.

Floating Support

Available to housing association or council tenants in Stockton on Tees and West Yorkshire areas, Floating Support is usually short-term and provides assistance for people to maintain their tenancies and remain independent. This may include help with money management, maintenance or getting to know neighbours.

We are registered as an approved provider with Supporting People and the Care Quality Commission. 80% of our services achieve an ‘Excellent’ rating with the remaining 20% being ‘Good’.

Click HERE to read Ron's story

For further information about Supported Living, call 01423 530053 or use one of the contact enquiry methods below.


Our Services

Shared Lives

Shared Lives is a pioneering alternative to traditional methods of care. Under the scheme, fully trained carers open their homes to allow people to live with them either on a short or long-term basis.

> Read more

Supported Living

We provide a range of services to support people in their communities, including life skills, money management, learning, work opportunities or anything you might need support with, we can help.

> Read more

Living with Dementia

We offer a totally personalised dementia care service, involving home assessments and flexible support hours to allow you to remain in your community, surrounded by the people you love.

> Read more

How Can We Help

Quick Enquiry

If you have an enquiry, please fill-out the form & we'll get back to you as quickly as possible.

I Need Support

Click here for a selection of locations / support / hours required etc.

We’ll Call You

We would love to discuss any enquiry. Please fill in your details and a member of our team will call you back.