The options for our Supported Living service are totally bespoke and based on your individual needs. Please see below some examples of services we currently offer.
- Supporting you at work or a place of learning
- Finding and visiting local facilities e.g. swimming pools, gyms, libraries or social groups
- Support to maintain or enhance your life skills
- Help with domestic tasks such as food preparation
- Money management
- Providing companionship encouraging involvement in community life
We work with private landlords and housing associations to provide housing with or without support. This could be an individual flat, house or shared accommodation. Support can range from a few hours per week to 24/7, and is similar to Community Support but includes additional help with home repairs, maintenance and neighbourhood relations.
Available to housing association or council tenants in Stockton on Tees and West Yorkshire areas, Floating Support is usually short-term and provides assistance for people to maintain their tenancies and remain independent. This may include help with money management, maintenance or getting to know neighbours.
We are registered as an approved provider with Supporting People and the Care Quality Commission. 80% of our services achieve an ‘Excellent’ rating with the remaining 20% being ‘Good’.
Click HERE to read Ron's story
For further information about Supported Living, call 01423 530053 or use one of the contact enquiry methods below.