Training For External Organisations
The Avalon Group offers high quality training programmes designed to strengthen the development of personnel across the public, private and voluntary sectors.
Over 25 years’ experience in Social Care and training has allowed us to design sessions which can be made wholly bespoke to your organisation. Alternatively we run an existing schedule of courses throughout the year, at which we encourage interested parties to contact us should they wish to book a place.
Prices and Booking
Please note the following is given as a guide only. Please contact us for full information and a detailed quote.
Bespoke Training - We can deliver a training package within your work place or venue of your choice.
Half day from £300, full day from £500 + VAT - This price includes a minimum of 10 delegates (equivalent to just £30 per person for half day).
The courses can be delivered at your workplace, in one of our training suites, or we can source a local venue to suit you at an additional charge.
The above costs are inclusive of course materials and certificates. If you choose to hire an Avalon training suite for the session, the price will also include refreshments.
Book your place on a scheduled internal Avalon training course
If you would like to book a place on one of our courses, please email our Learning and Development Team or call 01423 530053.
Some examples of courses we can offer are:
- Health & Safety and Safe Food Handling refresher (2 hours)
- First Aid refresher (4 hours) - Delegates must already have undertaken First Aid training before attending this course
- Moving & Handling refresher (3 hours) - including sit-to-stand and use of wheelchair
- Safeguarding Adults refresher (3 hours)
- Mental Capacity Act Awareness (3 hours)
- Person Centred Approaches (full day)
- Visual and Hearing Awareness and Guiding (5 hours) - co-delivered with a visually impaired customer
Prices start at £35 per person for a half day and £50 for a full day session.
For any of our courses there will be no cancellation fee should you cancel your booking any time up to two weeks prior to the start date. For any cancellations made after this point there will be an applicable charge.
External training course examples
Social Care Workforce
- Autism programmes
- Dementia Awareness programmes
- Health and Safety Topics (e.g. First Aid, Food Safety, Fire Safety, Moving & Handling)
- Safeguarding Adults
- Communication and Sensory Loss
For full details on availability and bookings please call the Learning and Development team on 01423 530053 or email email@example.com.