Support Co-ordinator, York
This is a fantastic opportunity for Support Workers who are looking to develop their skills and move into a senior social care role.
Support Co-ordinator (Senior Support Worker) - York
Up to 37 hours per week paid at £9.60 per hour
In addition, as an Avalon employee you will have access to the following benefits:
- Award winning in-house training with opportunities to develop your career
- 24/7 Everyday Advice helpline, giving you impartial guidance regarding any personal matters or concerns you may have
- On Call support 24 hours a day
- Discounts at high street retailers and on gym memberships
- Access to our Health Cash Plan
- Paid travel expenses between consecutive sessions of support
- £150 bonus for recommending a friend to become a support worker
- Paid Enhanced Disclosure and Barring (DBS) Certificate (which you need to be able to work in social care).
Interested? Please click the link below to apply online. For more information or an informal discussion please call 01904 693104.
**If you don’t meet the above requirements, but are still interested in working for us, please still get in touch as we currently recruiting Support Workers to support our customers in York and surrounding areas.
We strive to ensure equality of opportunity for all. We welcome applications from suitably skilled candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, age, disability, sexuality or religion.
Ready to apply?
Before completing an application, please download the Equal Opportunities form here. Then fill it in and upload it when you are submitting an online application.